Too Hot To Handle by www.28bysamwood.com
Serves: 1 Prep: 00:10 Cook: 00:20
1 teaspoon(s) olive oil (extra virgin)
1 clove garlic minced
1/4 teaspoon(s) ground fennel seeds 1/2 teaspoon(s) chilli flakes
100 g pork mince
salt & pepper to taste
1 Zerofood red rice protein toastie 1 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
1/4 onion (red) finely sliced
1/2 cup(s) artichoke hearts sliced 1/3 cup(s) mozzarella grated
1. Preheat oven to 220°C / 425°F and line a baking tray.
2. Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic, fennel seeds and chilli flakes and heat for 1 minute.
3. Add the pork mince and cook for 5-10 minutes until mince is cooked through. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the Zerofood red rice toastie on the baking tray and spread tomato paste on top.
5. Top with pork mixture, sliced red onion, artichoke hearts and mozzarella.
6. Bake for 10-15 mins until the toastie crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly.
Energy Calories Protein Fibre Fat Saturated Fat Carbs Sugar
2316.4kj 553.4cal 41.8g 7.4g 25.3g. 10.5g 35.8g 6.4g
EF NF G GF P PR