Turkey & Mushroom Pizza by Michelle Bridges
- 2 Serves
- 10 min prep time
- 3 min cooking
- 1 Zero Foods Black Rice Pizza (80g)
- 2 Tablespoons Passata (40g)
- 1 Cloves Garlic (3g), crushed
- 50g Mushrooms, sliced
- 40g Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 Cups Black Olives, sliced
- 50g Shaved, Lean Turkey Breast
- 30g Mozzarella, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper and place Pizza base onto tray.
- Combine passata sauce and garlic. Spread over pizza base. Top with mushrooms, tomato, olives and turkey. Sprinkle cheese over.
- Bake pizza for 15 minutes or until cheese is golden and base is crisp.