- 100g Sprout & Kernel Vegan Cheese
- 1 Tomato
- 1/2 Red Capsicum
- Tomato Paste
- Zero black rice Base
- Remove your base from the freezer and spread the tomato paste.
- Spread the Vegan cheese generously around the base
- Spread Capsicum and Tomato evenly around the base
- Sprinkle with some Oregano leaves and add chilli for a kick.
- Bake at 220 degrees Celsius for 15-18 minute or the cheese is done to your preference.
- For extra crisp, put your pan on the hot plate for 2-5 minutes
5 easy steps to make the perfect Zero rice pizza!🍕🍕.1. Start topping straight from the freezer❄️2. Top pizza – Ensure sauce isn’t too watery – Don’t overload with wet ingredients 💦💧3. Bake well at 220 degrees 4. (Optional) Place on the stove for max crispiness5. Cut and serve! 👌🏻👌🏻.This pizza is 100% vegan 🌱 We got the cheese from our friends at Sprout & Kernel, delicious!.#zerofood #healthycheating #superfood
Posted by Zero Food on Thursday, 14 June 2018