Power Up Protein Pizza by www.28bysamwood.com
1 Zerofood red rice protein pizza crust
1 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
1/2 tablespoon(s) pure maple syrup
1 teaspoon(s) coconut aminos (or tamari)
1/2 teaspoon(s) mustard (dijon)
1 clove(s) garlic minced
1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
1/2 cup(s) mozzarella grated
3/4 cup(s) roast chicken shredded
1/4 onion (red) thinly sliced
1/2 capsicum (red) finely diced
1 tablespoon coriander (fresh)
1. Preheat oven to 220°C / 425°F and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Combine the tomato paste, maple syrup, coconut aminos, Dijon mustard, garlic and salt to create a homemade BBQ sauce.
3. Place red rice pizza base on the baking tray and spread the BBQ sauce on top.
4. Top with half of the mozzarella cheese. Then add the shredded chicken, onion and capsicum. 5. Add remaining mozzarella and place in the oven.
6. Bake for 10-15 mins until the pizza crust is cooked and the cheese is bubbly.
7. Sprinkle with fresh coriander to serve.
Energy Calories Protein Fibre Fat SaturatedFat Carbs Sugar
2485.8kj 593.8cal 41.2g 8.1g 17.5g. 7.1g 63.2g 11.1g
EF NF G GF P PR