Potato, Rosemary & Lentil Pizza
By Shahna Sarpi – https://shahnasarpi.com/
Gluten Free | Vegetarian | Pescatarian Serves 2
– 1 Zero Food black rice pizza crust
– 1/2 potato, thinly sliced
– 1/2 cup cooked lentils
– 1/2 tbsp rosemary
– 1/2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
– 1/2 cup mozzarella, grated
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Lay the potato out over the pizza base and top with the lentils and rosemary.
2. Drizzle over the extra-virgin olive oil, then add the mozzarella.
3. Season with salt and pepper and transfer to the oven for 10-15 minutes until the
potato is cooked to your liking and the base is crunchy.