Loaded Veggie Pizza by www.28bysamwood.com
Serves: 2 Prep: 00:10 Cook: 00:35 INGREDIENTS
1/2 cup(s) pumpkin peeled and cubed
1/3 capsicum (red) deseeded and cut into strips 1/2 onion (red) finely sliced
1/2 zucchini finely sliced
1/2 tablespoon(s) olive oil (extra virgin)
1/2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
1 Zerofood black rice pizza crust
2 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
40 g feta cheese
1/4 cup(s) basil (fresh)
1. Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F and line a baking tray.
2. Toss the pumpkin, capsicum and onion with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and place onto the baking tray. Roast for 10 minutes.
3. Add zucchini to the tray and cook for a further 10 minutes, or until pumpkin is tender and the capsicum is slightly charred.
4. Remove the vegetables from the oven and set aside.
5. Increase oven temperature to 220°C / 425°F.
6. Place black rice pizza base on the baking tray and spread over the tomato paste.
7. Top with the roast vegetables and drizzle over the balsamic vinegar.
8. Crumble over the feta and bake the pizza for 15 mins, until golden.
9. Serve with fresh basil leaves.
Energy Calories Protein Fibre Fat Saturated Fat Carbs Sugar
2067.3kj 493.8cal 14.9g 7.0g 11.3g 3.8g 80.4g 11.4g
EF NF G GF V PE