Zero is looking for Australia’s Junior Superchef!
Do you or your child love creating healthy superfood recipes?
Can you take our Zero Superfood Toasties to the next level with a recipe of your own design?
Do you simply love to eat healthy food with lots of variety?
If you answered yes (and are 12 years old or younger) to any of the above questions then we have just the competition for you!
In anticipation of Zero’s appearance on Good Chef, Bad Chef, Zero is looking for creative recipes designed and implemented by our favorite customers, the kids!
In keeping with the Good Chef, Bad Chef format, your recipe doesn’t need to be healthy. It only needs to be tasty and appealing to the eye as well as the stomach.
The winner of the competition will win:
- The title of Zero Junior Superchef with a personalised trophy
- Two of each of Zero’s Pizza Crust and Toastie products each month for six months shipped to the Winner’s address;
- A Pizza Cooking Party for you and your whole class;
- Two annual passes to either Melbourne or Sydney Luna Park;
- A $100 voucher at Smiggle.
Do you think that you could be Australia’s Junior Superchef?
If so, click the link to enter!