Zero is looking for Australia’s Junior Superchef!
Does your class love creating, healthy food and cooking?
In the lead up to National Children’s Day we are inviting all primary school students to participate in creating a unique recipe using Zero pizza crusts and toasties.
Teachers- This is a great activity for the classroom as it involves recipes and procedures, the promotion of healthy eating, creativity and fun!
In anticipation of Zero’s appearance on Good Chef, Bad Chef, Zero is looking for creative recipes designed and implemented by our favorite customers, the kids!
In keeping with the Good Chef, Bad Chef format, your recipes doesn’t need to be healthy. It only needs to be tasty and appealing to the eye as well as the stomach.
The winner of the competition will win:
- The title of Zero Junior Superchef with a personalised trophy
- Two of each of Zero’s Pizza Crust and Toastie products each month for six months shipped to the Winner’s address;
- A Pizza Cooking Party for you and your whole class;
- Two annual passes to either Melbourne or Sydney Luna Park;
- A $100 voucher at Smiggle.
Do you think that your students have what it takes to be Australia’s Junior Superchef?
If so, click the link below to find out more!