Willows Wicked Dessert Pizza
- 1 Zerofood black rice toastie
- 1 tablespoon(s) peanut butter (crunchy)
- 5 strawberries (fresh or frozen) sliced
- 20 g 85% dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon(s) pure maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 220°C / 425°F and line a baking tray.
- Cook the toastie for 10-15 minutes until it is warm and crispy.
- Spread the peanut butter over the toastie and top with the strawberries.
- Melt the chocolate and stir through the maple syrup.
- Drizzle the chocolate sauce over the toastie and serve warm.