Too hot to handle
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil (extra virgin)
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chilli flakes
- 100 g pork mince
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Zerofood red rice protein toastie
- 1 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 1/4 onion (red) finely sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) artichoke hearts sliced
- 1/3 cup(s) mozzarella grated
- Preheat oven to 220°C / 425°F and line a baking tray.
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic, fennel seeds and chilli flakes and heat for 1 minute.
- Add the pork mince and cook for 5-10 minutes until mince is cooked through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the Zerofood red rice toastie on the baking tray and spread tomato paste on top.
- Top with pork mixture, sliced red onion, artichoke hearts and mozzarella.
- Bake for 10-15 mins until the toastie crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly.