Skip to content
Power Up protein Pizza
- 1 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon(s) coconut aminos (or tamari)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) mustard (dijon)
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1 Zerofood red rice protein pizza crust
- 1/2 cup(s) mozzarella grated
- 3/4 cup(s) roast chicken shredded
- 1/4 onion (red) thinly sliced
- 1/2 capsicum (red) finely diced
- 1 tablespoon coriander (fresh)
- Preheat oven to 220°C / 425°F and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine the tomato paste, maple syrup, coconut aminos, Dijon mustard, garlic and salt to create a homemade BBQ sauce.
- Place red rice pizza base on the baking tray and spread the BBQ sauce on top.
- Top with half of the mozzarella cheese. Then add the shredded chicken, onion and capsicum.
- Add remaining mozzarella and place in the oven.
- Bake for 10-15 mins until the pizza crust is cooked and the cheese is bubbly.
- Sprinkle with fresh coriander to serve.