Potato, Rosemary & Lentil Pizza
Gluten Free | Vegetarian | Pescatarian
- 1 Zero Food black rice pizza crust
- 1/2 potato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cooked lentils
- 1/2 tbsp rosemary
- 1/2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lay the potato out over the pizza base and top with the lentils and rosemary.
- Drizzle over the extra-virgin olive oil, then add the mozzarella.
- Season with salt and pepper and transfer to the oven for 10-15 minutes until the potato is cooked to your liking and the base is crunchy.