Loaded Veggie Pizza
- 1/2 cup(s) pumpkin peeled and cubed
- 1/3 capsicum (red) deseeded and cut into strips
- 1/2 onion (red) finely sliced
- 1/2 zucchini finely sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) olive oil (extra virgin)
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 Zerofood black rice pizza crust
- 2 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 40 g Dodoni feta cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) basil (fresh)
- Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F and line a baking tray.
- Toss the pumpkin, capsicum and onion with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and place onto the baking tray. Roast for 10 minutes.
- Add zucchini to the tray and cook for a further 10 minutes, or until pumpkin is tender and the capsicum is slightly charred.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven and set aside.
- Increase oven temperature to 220°C / 425°F.
- Place black rice pizza base on the baking tray and spread over the tomato paste.
- Top with the roast vegetables and drizzle over the balsamic vinegar.
- Crumble over the feta and bake the pizza for 15 mins, until golden.
- Serve with fresh basil leaves.