Choc-Banana Dessert Pizza
By Michelle Bridges
- 6 Serves
- 5 min prep time
- 15 min cook time
- 1 Zero Foods Black Rice Pizza Base
- 1 Medium Banana, sliced
- 75g 70% Coco Dark Chocolate, melted
- ½ Cup Pecans, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Desiccated Coconut
- 1 Tablespoon Honey (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper and place Pizza base onto tray.
- Melt dark chocolate in a bowl sitting over boiling water on medium heat. Alternatively, you can melt in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between.
- Spread melted chocolate over Pizza base. Top with sliced banana, pecans and coconut. Drizzle with honey.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes then serve.