Avo & Pea Smash with Haloumi Toastie
Gluten Free | Vegetarian | Pescatarian
- 1 Zero Food red rice protein toastie
- Drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil, for cooking
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/3 avocado
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 50g haloumi, sliced
- Cook the toastie according to packet instructions.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil to a frying pan over medium heat. Add the peas and sauté for 5 minutes, until cooked.
- Place the peas in a bowl and add the haloumi to the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, until golden.
- Mash together the cooked peas and avocado, then season with salt and pepper.
- Top the warm toastie with the avo and pea smash, as well as the cooked haloumi.