- Tomato paste
- Red Capsicum
- Peri Peri Chicken
- Red Chilli
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Feta cheese
- Fresh tomato
- Chilli flakes
- Zero black rice pizza base
This is a spice pizza and not for the faint hearted!
- Remove your base from the freezer and spread the tomato paste.
- Spread onion and chicken on the base and then chop the chilli finely and distribute it evenly.
- Now add the feta and the marinated capsicum. Drain any excess oil and liquid for the capsicum first.
- Top with mozzarella and if you are game add chilli flakes. Thinly slice tomato and place several slices over the top of the mozzarella.
- Bake at 230 degrees Celsius for 15-18 minute or the cheese is done to your preference.
- For extra crisp, put your pan on the hot plate for 2-5 minutes
Enjoy and maybe have a glass of water handy!