- Onion or spring onion – 7-10g
- Bacon – 80g short rindless lean four rashers – 131 calories
- 1 or 2 small chillis
- Finely chopped capsicum red and or green – 10g
- Feta 30g – 77 calories
- Mozzarella 50g – 149 calories
- Tomato 40g
- Two eggs less one yolk – 95 calories
- Zero black rice Base 503 calories
1000 calories around per pizza or 125 calories per slice (8 pieces)
58 Grams total protein or 7g per slice
- Remove your Zero base from its packaging and microwave for 40-50 seconds depending on your microwave. The edges of your base should turn up slightly forming a lip to keep your eggs in.
- Chop onions, capsicum and chilli finely and spread evenly over the Zero base.
- Cut three of your four bacon rashers into small pieces and spread evenly over your base.
- Spread the eggs evenly over the Zero base.
- Crumble your feta over the Zero base and top with Mozzarella.
- Slice your Tomato thinly and spread over your pizza.
- Chop the last rasher of bacon finely and spread over the top of your Zero breakfast pizza.
- Bake at 250 degrees Celsius preferably on a heavy pan for 15 mins or until your toppings are done.
- For extra crunch heat your pan on the stove for a minute or two. Check the crunchiness of your Zero base with your spatula.
- Place on wooden cutting board and cut with pizza cutter.
ENJOY HEALTHY CHEATING!!